Canon PIXMA TS9020 Driver IJ Setup and Download
Canon Pixma ts9020 Reviews printer wireless setup Mac – The PIXMA TS9020 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Canon will certainly have the ability to help you out. Sporting a sleek layout and white pigmentation, in addition to innovative print technology, the cordless TS9020 is available for printing, scanning, and copying jobs. For printing, users will certainly gain from a high 9600 x 2400 dpi resolution for pictures and also papers, while a 6-color ink system provides accurate shade with smooth ranks. Print homework jobs, delivering labels, CDs, DVDs as well as Blu-ray discs, envelopes, concert tickets and magnificent family images quickly and easily. Link every one of your devices just as quickly, since when it concerns wireless as well as wired connectivity,
The Canon PIXMA TS9020 printer is king. It features a built-in SD Card viewers, Wi-Fi, Ethernet, Google Cloud Print, AirPrint and Cloud alternatives, plus NFC for your suitable smartphone. Together with this, individuals could work quickly thanks to print rates of 15 ipm in black as well as 10 ipm in color for producing your homework, shopping lists, or photos. Additionally, it showcases both front as well as rear paper feeding choices that could deal with media up to 8.5 x 14″ in size. Scanning and also copying is possible as a result of the addition of an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed with an optical resolution of 2400 x 4800 dpi. This supplies thorough scans of your originals.The TS9020 is an extremely connected device, including built-in Wi-Fi as well as NFC, enabling users to promptly get in touch with a mobile device by simply touching it to the printer.
Additionally, Ethernet networking and Wi-Fi boosts connectivity and offers support for countless various other attributes, consisting of the Canon PRINT app, Apple AirPrint, and also much more. A 5″ touchscreen LCD is present also, providing an user-friendly approach for adjusting and also viewing setups. Furthermore, it has a built-in SD card port for printing directly from your cam’s flash memory card. t’s also a fantastic selection as an iPhone/ iPad printer. Plus, it’s a snap to make use of with its big, easy-to-read 5.0″ touch screen and improved user interface, record removal reminder and auto expandable outcome tray. Print quality is superior due to the fact that numerous quality-enhancing attributes are constructed right in.
It has a six-color ink system, consisting of a dedicated grey ink tank, onboard creative filters and front-and-rear paper feeding alternatives that also supports art paper– so you never ever have to endanger on picture top quality. Isn’t it time to you earned a remarkable residence printer for all your day-to-day record and also picture requirements? After that bring home the Canon PIXMA TS9020 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer. Paper handling includes a 100-sheet main tray and also a 100-sheet rear feeder. There is also a tray for straight printing onto optical discs and also an auto-duplexer for two-sided printing. In printing the text-only (Word) part of our business applications suite, the Canon Pixma ts9020 Review averaged 10.3 web pages per minute (ppm), with a first-page-out time of 11 seconds.
In printing our full company collection, that includes PDF, PowerPoint, and Excel data in addition to the aforementioned Word document, the Canon TS9020 Printer rate dropped to 4.1 ppm. That’s slow, but not wrong with various other photo-centric inkjets we’ve checked. One location where the TS9020 did prove a speedster is photo printing. It averaged simply 20 seconds each 4-by-6 print, making use of photo printing and premium quality setups. The TS9020 uses 6 ink containers, that include both color – as well as pigment-based black inks (which need to help in image and also text printing, specifically) as well as gray along with the common cyan, magenta, and also yellow.
Based upon our testing, the TS9020 total outcome top quality was a touch above par for an inkjet, thanks to its high message quality photo and graphics quality were ordinary. Text need to be good enough for any type of service usage, even those requiring small typefaces. With graphics, some backgrounds showed light banding. Although colors were normally well saturated, several histories looked a bit faded. The TS9020 did well with thin colored lines, as well as in differentiating between similar tones.
Canon TS9020 Ink Cartridges:
- PGI-270 Pigment Black Ink
- CLI-271 Dye Based Inks
INK TANK & FILL VOLUME
- PGI-270 PGBK: 15.4 ml (Std.) / 22.2 ml (XL)
- CLI-271 BK: 6.5 ml (Std.) / 10.8 ml (XL)
- CLI-271 C: 6.5 ml (Std.) / 10.8 ml (XL)
- CLI-271 M: 6.5 ml (Std.) / 10.8 ml (XL)
- CLI-271 Y: 6.5 ml (Std.) / 10.8 ml (XL)
- CLI-271 GY: 6.5 ml (Std.) / 10.8 ml (XL)
Canon PIXMA TS9020 OS Compatibility:
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Canon PIXMA TS9020 Specification Review:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Photo: Approx. 21 seconds (Borderless), Black: ESAT Approx. 15 ipm, Color: ESAT Approx. 10.0 ipm14
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 5,632 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 6,656.
- Paper Sizes: 4×6, 5×5 Square, 5×7, 8×10, Letter, Legal, U.S.#10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum;
- Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes, Printable CD/DVD/ Blu-ray Discs.
- Output Tray Capacity: Rear Paper Tray: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper OR Photo Paper: 20 Sheets of 4 x 6 / 10 Sheets of 5 x 7, Front Paper Cassette: 100 Sheets of Plain Paper.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 19 seconds 14.
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Printer Features: AirPrint4, Auto Duplex Printing, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing8, Business Card Printing, Canon PRINT app7, Creative Filters, CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc Printing, Document Printing, Easy PhotoPrint+9, Full HD Movie Print10, Google Cloud Print3, Grayscale Printing, Image Cropping, Mopria Device Printing11, My Image Garden12, Original Document Detector, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card)2, Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link5, PIXMA Touch & Print (NFC)6, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters, Square Media Printing Support, Web Template Print, Wireless PictBridge13, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Disc Label Copy, Document Removal Reminder, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan Mode, Document Removal Reminder, Push Scan, Network Scan, Wireless Scanning.
- Other Features: 5.0 Touch LCD, 6-Color Ink System with Gray Ink, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM, Auto Power On/Off, Auto-Expandable Output Tray, Canon PRINT app, PIXMA Cloud Link, QuickStart.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA TS9020 for Windows:
- In most cases, all you need to do to setup a printer is simply plug it in on a computer and let the operating system do the rest. This, however, requires you to follow each and every step prompted by the installation wizard.
- The printer needs to shut down first. Trying to install printer driver while it’s on will cancel out the process.
- The package your printer comes in must also include a dedicated USB cable. Unless otherwise stated, in which case, you need to find one that works.
- Locate the interface or port on your printer and insert one end of the cable into the matching port.
- Insert the cable’s end into matching port on your computer. Turn the printer on at this point.
- Click the Start button on your desktop to draw Control Panel section, on which you can try to locate and select the Hardware and Sound option. Select Devices and Printers on the next display and look for ‘Add a Printer’ option. Click Local Printer and look for the port your printer uses to connect with the computer.
- Look for “Canon” and select the model and type of your printer. Click Next afterward.
- Assign a name. Click Next.
- Determine whether you want the printer to be shared and be the default printer, click finish.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA TS9020 for Mac:
- Access your web browser and Download Driver.
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
Canon MX920 Wireless Setup Without CD:
- The first thing that you need to do is to put the CD driver of the Canon MX920 printer into your computer. You will be able to find the CD on the box package that you get when you buy the printer. If you have lost your CD driver, you can download the driver for the specific Canon PIXMA printer on the official site of Canon.
- After that, you will need to run the setup files from the CD driver. However, most of the time, the setup will run automatically when you put the CD driver in.
- The next screen will appear that will let you choose to pick the wireless setting or the USB setting. You know that you have to choose the wireless setting since that is what you want from this printer. Therefore, you should skip the USB setup on the installation for the wireless setting.
- A new screen will appear and tell you to turn on the printer before you can finally process the process that you are doing.
- Another screen will appear that will tell you to choose the connection setting. The first option is the WPS and the second one is the Cableless Setup. You will need to pick the second option of the Cableless Setup. If you are running on Windows XP, you will need to pick the Other Setup that is located on the lowest part of the screen.
- Once you pick the Cableless Setup, hold down the Wi-Fi button and wait until the alarm light blinks two times. After that, the Wi-Fi will blink faster for a short time and you will be able to continue the installation process by clicking Next on your screen.
- After you do that, you just need to pick the region where you buy the printer. There are some region options that you can pick and you will need to pick the one that is true based on your location. The same thing is applied when you are choosing the country later on after you pick the region where you buy the printer.
- When everything is finished, you just need to agree on the terms and agreements. The wizard will automatically start the installation process and you just need to wait for the process to be finished. When the whole processes are finished, then you can use the wireless feature from your Canon PIXMA.
Canon PIXMA TS9020 Wireless Setup With Driver:
- Take off the entire printer’s external protective materials carefully. Open the paper output tray on the front side and lift the scanner unit cover up to expose cartridge holder. Take this cartridge holder out and remove its protective materials too.
- Connect the printer to a power source by plugging one end in the proper interface on the printer while the other to wall power outlet.
- Turn the unit on and choose the language you prefer, followed by pressing the OK button and turning the unit back off.
- Lift the scanner cover again to insert the cartridge holder back in place. Close the lid.
- Turn the unit on and press the setup button. Select wireless LAN setup via operation panel.
- Press OK button.
- Select easy setup.
- Press OK button.
- Select access point.
- Press OK button.
- Feed it the WEP-key.
- Press OK button.
- Insert the companion CD and run the program from the auto-play.
- Select the country where you stay at the moment. Click Next.
- Choose easy install and click Next.
- Select “Use the printer on network” and click Next.
- Soon, a window of Printer Detection appears. Click Next.
Canon PIXMA TS 9020 Driver Download:
Canon TS 9020 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
Canon TS 9020 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon TS 9020 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows/Vista/XP)|
Canon TS 9020 IJ Network Device Setup Utility (Windows)
|Canon TS 9020 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.16.10.0 (OS X )|
|Canon TS 9020 IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon TS 9020 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X )|
|Canon TS 9020 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.1 (Mac)|
|Canon TS 9020 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X )|
|Canon TS 9020 My Image Garden Ver. 1.0.0 (Mac)|
|Canon TS 9020 series Linux IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80|
|Canon TS 9020 series Linux Scanner Driver MP Ver. 3.00|