Canon PIXMA TS8050 Printer Manual and Setup Download
|Canon PIXMA TS8050|
Canon PIXMA TS8050 Wireless Setup, IJ Start Setup, Instruction Manual and Printer Scanner Software Download For Windows, Mac and Linux – The Canon PIXMA TS8050 Wireless Inkjet All-in-One Printer is the small printer that’s huge on attributes as well as big on style. This remarkable daily printer has a cutting-edge, space-saving style that allows it to be positioned almost anywhere in your house. Available in 4 colors– black, white, red and brown it blends with just about any design, helping to make it among the most flexible home printers you could acquire. You’ll connect promptly with the PIXMA TS8050 printer because it’s so simple to attach to. Print lovely images, records, color labels, and also envelopes, from any of your devices over your choice of Wi-Fi1, AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, NFC, USB, with the built-in SD Card reader and even the Cloud. After a little head-scratching and computing with Excel, we approximate that color printing with the basic cartridges works out at about 10.6 p per web page, which is on the greater end of average printing costs. However, if you spend around ₤ 59.20 for a collection of 5 XL cartridges then that cost boils down to simply 6p each web page– which is great for color printing of this top quality.
- PGI-270 PGBK – 15.4 ml (Std.) / 22.2 ml (XL)
- CLI-271 BK – 6.5 ml (Std.) / 10.8 ml (XL)
- CLI-271 C – 6.5 ml (Std.) / 10.8 ml (XL)
- CLI-271 M – 6.5 ml (Std.) / 10.8 ml (XL)
- CLI-271 Y – 6.5 ml (Std.) / 10.8 ml (XL)
- CLI-271 GY – 6.5 ml (Std.) / 10.8 ml (XL)
Recommended Driver: Canon PIXMA TS9120 Manual and Setup Download
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
- Functions : Print, Scan, Copy
- Printing Technology: Inkjet
- Maximum Resolution: 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Print Speed: Black: 12.6 ipm, Color: 9 ipm, 4 x 6″ / 10.2 x 15.2 cm Photo: 39 seconds
- Ink Type Pigment: Dye
- Ink Palette: Pigment Black, Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: 5 individual cartridges.
- Duplex Printing: No
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 3,072, Black: 1,024, Total: 4,096
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Image Sensor: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Optical Resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Interpolated Resolution: 19200 x 19200 dpi
- Color Depth: Internal: 48-bit, External: 24-bit
- Duplex Scanning: No
- Maximum Scan Area: 8.5 x 11.7″ / 21.6 x 29.7 cm.
- Copy Speed: Color: 20 seconds
- Reduction/Enlargement: 25-400%
- Duplex Copying: No
- Paper Handling: Rear paper tray, Front paper cassette
- Minimum Paper Size: 4 x 6″ / 10.2 x 15.2 cm
- Maximum Paper Size: 8.5 x 14″ / 21.6 x 35.6 cm
- Paper Types: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte, Photo Paper
- Paper Capacity: Rear Paper Tray: 100 sheets plain paper or 20 sheets 4 x 6″ / 10.2 x 15.2 cm photo paper
- Special Media Support: U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- In most cases, all you need to do to setup a printer is simply plug it in on a computer and let the operating system do the rest.
- This, however, requires you to follow each and every step prompted by the installation wizard.
- The printer needs to shut down first.
- Trying to install printer driver while it’s on will cancel out the process.
- The package your printer comes in must also include a dedicated USB cable.
- Unless otherwise stated, in which case, you need to find one that works.
- Locate the interface or port on your printer and insert one end of the cable into the matching port.
- Insert the cable’s end into matching port on your computer. Turn the printer on at this point.
- Click the Start button on your desktop to draw Control Panel section, on which you can try to locate and select the Hardware and Sound option.
- Select Devices and Printers on the next display and look for ‘Add a Printer’ option.
- Click Local Printer and look for the port your printer uses to connect with the computer.
- Look for “Canon” and select the model and type of your printer. Click Next afterward.
- Assign a name. Click Next.
- Determine whether you want the printer to be shared and be the default printer, click finish.
- Access your web browser and Download Driver Canon TS8050.
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
- Take off the entire printer’s external protective materials carefully. Open the paper output tray on the front side and lift the scanner unit cover up to expose cartridge holder. Take this cartridge holder out and remove its protective materials too.
- Connect the printer to a power source by plugging one end in the proper interface on the printer while the other to wall power outlet.
- Turn the unit on and choose the language you prefer, followed by pressing the OK button and turning the unit back off.
- Lift the scanner cover again to insert the cartridge holder back in place. Close the lid.
- Turn the unit on and press the setup button. Select wireless LAN setup via the operation panel.
- Press OK button.
- Select easy setup.
- Press OK button.
- Select access point.
- Press OK button.
- Feed it the WEP-key.
- Press OK button.
- Insert the companion CD and run the program from the auto-play.
- Select the country where you stay at the moment. Click Next.
- Choose easy install and click Next.
- Select “Use the printer on network” and click Next.
- Soon, a window of Printer Detection appears. Click Next.
Canon TS8050 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
Canon TS8050 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon TS8050 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows/Vista/XP)|
Canon TS8050 IJ Network Device Setup Utility (Windows)
|Canon TS8050 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.16.10.0 (OS X )|
|Canon TS8050 IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.3.4(Mac)|
|Canon TS8050 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X )|
|Canon TS8050 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.1 (Mac)|
|Canon TS8050 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X )|
|Canon TS8050 My Image Garden Ver. 1.0.0 (Mac)|
|Canon TS8050 series Linux IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80|
|Canon TS8050 series Linux Scanner Driver MP Ver. 3.00|