Canon PIXMA TS8020 Driver Setup and Download – Windows, Mac, Linux
Canon Pixma TS8020 Printer Review, Software Scanner and Wireless Setup – You’ll like promptly with the PIXMA TS8020 printer since it’s so simple to attach to. Print lovely photos, papers, shade tags, as well as envelopes, from any of your tools over your option of Wi-Fi, AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, NFC, USB, through the built-in SD Card reader or perhaps the Cloud. And like the majority of Canon printers, it’s iPhone/iPad compatible and also makes a suitable mobile phone image printer. The Canon PIXMA TS8020 Wireless Inkjet All-in-One Printer is the tiny printer that’s big on features and also big on style. This remarkable day-to-day printer has a cutting-edge, space-saving layout that permits it to be put virtually anywhere in your home. for the rate, it’s tough to beat the TS8020’s result, with both photos and also records. That said, the high expense per web page and also lack of an automatic paper feeder (ADF) for sending the scanner multipage papers.
The Canon PIXMA TS8020 utilizes 6 ink tanks, that include both color- as well as pigment-based black inks (which aided it stand out in both photo and message printing) and grey, in addition to the normal cyan, magenta, and also yellow. The TS8020’s overall result high quality, based on our testing, is well above the same level for an inkjet, with exceptional message, above-par pictures, and slightly above-par graphics. Text is among the very best we have seen for an inkjet, and should be great sufficient for any kind of organization use, even those calling for small fonts. For graphics, a couple of backgrounds showed a trace of banding (a regular pattern of faint striations). Although shades were generally well saturated, numerous backgrounds looked a bit pale. The TS8020 succeeded with slim tinted lines, and in setting apart between comparable tones.
There’s also front-and-rear paper feeding options that sustain fine art paper, so you could always be guaranteed of fine photo high quality. Want terrific connection, superb result, and also designer style all rolled right into one Canon inkjet printer? Then there’s just one selection for you: The Canon PIXMA TS8020 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer. In printing the text-only (Word) part of our organization applications suite, the TS8020 balanced 11.4 pages per minute (ppm). I timed it at 4.4 ppm in printing our full organization collection, which consists of PDF, PowerPoint, and Excel data in enhancement to the above mentioned Word paper, a regular speed for a home inkjet all-in-one printer and a tad much faster. Home inkjet are owned for their document printing speed, and also the TS8020 is no exception, however it did confirm extremely quick in printing images.
MORE PIXMA Drivers: Canon PIXMA MG3150 Manual Installations
Yet if an under-$200 image printer with the benefit of now-and-then paper printing and a scanner are exactly what you require (as well as you don’t require that Ethernet jack), the Pixma TS8020 is a fine, able selection. The TS8020 is a three-function all-in-one printer, able to print, scan, and also copy, but not fax. Offered in 4 colors– black, white, red and brownish– it blends with nearly any design, helping making it one of the most flexible house printers you could purchase. The easy-to-see 4.3″ touch screen as well as instinctive interface, record elimination reminder as well as auto expanding result tray make it a breeze to use. Plus you could anticipate excellent paper and also photo quality from its six-color ink system that includes a devoted grey ink container. The TS8020 can connect directly to a computer system by means of USB, or to a network via Wi-Fi. It also sustains near area interaction (NFC) direct printing from a compatible Android tool.
Canon TS8020 Ink tank Cartridge:
- PGI-270 PGBK – 15.4 ml (Std.) / 22.2 ml (XL)
- CLI-271 BK – 6.5 ml (Std.) / 10.8 ml (XL)
- CLI-271 C – 6.5 ml (Std.) / 10.8 ml (XL)
- CLI-271 M – 6.5 ml (Std.) / 10.8 ml (XL)
- CLI-271 Y – 6.5 ml (Std.) / 10.8 ml (XL)
- CLI-271 GY – 6.5 ml (Std.) / 10.8 ml (XL)
Canon PIXMA MTS8020 OS Compatibility:
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Canon PIXMA TS8020 Review Specifications:
- Functions : Print, Scan, Copy
- Printing Technology: Inkjet
- Maximum Resolution: 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Print Speed: Black: 12.6 ipm, Color: 9 ipm, 4 x 6″ / 10.2 x 15.2 cm Photo: 39 seconds
- Ink Type Pigment: Dye
- Ink Palette: Pigment Black, Black, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: 5 individual cartridges.
- Duplex Printing: No
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 3,072, Black: 1,024, Total: 4,096
- Scanner Type: Flatbed
- Image Sensor: Contact Image Sensor (CIS)
- Optical Resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Interpolated Resolution: 19200 x 19200 dpi
- Color Depth: Internal: 48-bit, External: 24-bit
- Duplex Scanning: No
- Maximum Scan Area: 8.5 x 11.7″ / 21.6 x 29.7 cm.
- Copy Speed: Color: 20 seconds
- Reduction/Enlargement: 25-400%
- Duplex Copying: No
- Paper Handling: Rear paper tray, Front paper cassette
- Minimum Paper Size: 4 x 6″ / 10.2 x 15.2 cm
- Maximum Paper Size: 8.5 x 14″ / 21.6 x 35.6 cm
- Paper Types: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte, Photo Paper
- Paper Capacity: Rear Paper Tray: 100 sheets plain paper or 20 sheets 4 x 6″ / 10.2 x 15.2 cm photo paper
- Special Media Support: U.S. #10 Envelopes.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA TS8020 for Windows:
- In most cases, all you need to do to setup a printer is simply plug it in on a computer and let the operating system do the rest.
- This, however, requires you to follow each and every step prompted by the installation wizard.
- The printer needs to shut down first.
- Trying to install printer driver while it’s on will cancel out the process.
- The package your printer comes in must also include a dedicated USB cable.
- Unless otherwise stated, in which case, you need to find one that works.
- Locate the interface or port on your printer and insert one end of the cable into the matching port.
- Insert the cable’s end into matching port on your computer. Turn the printer on at this point.
- Click the Start button on your desktop to draw Control Panel section, on which you can try to locate and select the Hardware and Sound option.
- Select Devices and Printers on the next display and look for ‘Add a Printer’ option.
- Click Local Printer and look for the port your printer uses to connect with the computer.
- Look for “Canon” and select the model and type of your printer. Click Next afterward.
- Assign a name. Click Next.
- Determine whether you want the printer to be shared and be the default printer, click finish.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA TS8020 for Mac:
- Access your web browser and Download Driver canon TS8020.
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
Canon TS8020 Wireless Setup Without CD:
Canon PIXMA TS8020 Wireless Setup:
- Take off the entire printer’s external protective materials carefully. Open the paper output tray on the front side and lift the scanner unit cover up to expose cartridge holder. Take this cartridge holder out and remove its protective materials too.
- Connect the printer to a power source by plugging one end in the proper interface on the printer while the other to wall power outlet.
- Turn the unit on and choose the language you prefer, followed by pressing the OK button and turning the unit back off.
- Lift the scanner cover again to insert the cartridge holder back in place. Close the lid.
- Turn the unit on and press the setup button. Select wireless LAN setup via the operation panel.
- Press OK button.
- Select easy setup.
- Press OK button.
- Select access point.
- Press OK button.
- Feed it the WEP-key.
- Press OK button.
- Insert the companion CD and run the program from the auto-play.
- Select the country where you stay at the moment. Click Next.
- Choose easy install and click Next.
- Select “Use the printer on network” and click Next.
- Soon, a window of Printer Detection appears. Click Next.
Canon PIXMA TS8020 Driver Download:
Canon TS8020 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
Canon TS8020 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon TS8020 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows/Vista/XP)|
Canon TS8020 IJ Network Device Setup Utility (Windows)
|Canon TS8020 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.16.10.0 (OS X )|
|Canon TS8020 IJ Scan Utility Ver.2.3.4(Mac)|
|Canon TS8020 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X )|
|Canon TS8020 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver.4.7.1 (Mac)|
|Canon TS8020 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X )|
|Canon TS8020 My Image Garden Ver. 1.0.0 (Mac)|
|Canon TS8020 series Linux IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80|
|Canon TS8020 series Linux Scanner Driver MP Ver. 3.00|
All files in the Canon Pixma Reviews and Review is we take the original file from Canon official website, we give you the ease to download Canon Pixma TS8020 in on our website, we hope you love to visit here, if there are any broken links please contact us at contact form.