|Canon PIXMA TR8520|
Canon PIXMA TR8520 Wireless Setup, IJ Start Setup, Printer Manual Scanning Instructions and Driver Software Download Mac – The PIXMA TR8520 Office Printer That’s Powerful, Yet Compact A home office ought to enhance your efficiency at the workplace, however must likewise take care of all your home requires too as well as the When you require an office printer that can handle all your work requires from documents, records, faxing and scanning to your home requirements like printing homework tasks, performance tickets as well as household images. It likewise includes speeds of as much as 15 ipm in black and also 10 ipm in color as well as automatic duplexing. Furthermore, the printer includes 100-sheet front and back trays for dealing with various media from 4 x 6″ up to 8.5 x 14″ in size with ease. In regards to paper handling, the TR8520 can stand up to 200 sheets, split between a paper cassette up front, below the control panel, as well as a 200-sheet upright tray at the back of the framework.
Canon PIXMA TR8520 Ink Cartridges:
- PGI-280 Pigment Black Ink Tank
- CLI-281 Black Ink Tank
- CLI-281 Cyan Ink Tank
- CLI-281 Magenta Ink Tank
- CLI-281 Yellow Ink Tank
- PGI-280 XL Pigment Black Ink Tank
- CLI-281 XL Black Ink Tank
- CLI-281 XL Cyan Ink Tank
- CLI-281 XL Magenta Ink Tank
- CLI-281 XL Yellow Ink Tank
- PGI-280 XXL Pigment Black Ink Tank
- CLI-281 XXL Black Ink Tank
- CLI-281 XXL Cyan Ink Tank
- CLI-281 XXL Magenta Ink Tank
- CLI-281 XXL Yellow Ink Tank
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
- Print Speed (up to): 4″ x 6″ Photo: Approx. 37 seconds (Borderless), Black:ESAT Approx. 15 ipm, Color:ESAT Approx. 10.0 ipm13
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 3,072 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 4,096
- Print Resolution (Up to): Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Paper Sizes: 4″x6″, 5″x5″ Square, 5″x7″, 8″x10″, Letter, Legal, U.S.#10 Envelopes
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 19 seconds 13
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% – 400%.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Borderless Copy, Collated Copy (ADF Only), Document Removal Reminder, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, ID Card Copy, Manual 2-Sided Copy With ADF, Photo Fade Restoration, Preset Copy Ratios, Standard Copy, Two-Sided Copy
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions:
How to Setup Canon PIXMA TR8520 for Windows:
- In most cases, all you need to do to setup a printer is simply plug it in on a computer and let the operating system do the rest.
- This, however, requires you to follow each and every step prompted by the installation wizard.
- The printer needs to shut down first.
- Trying to install printer driver while it’s on will cancel out the process.
- The package your printer comes in must also include a dedicated USB cable.
- Unless otherwise stated, in which case, you need to find one that works.
- Locate the interface or port on your printer and insert one end of the cable into the matching port.
- Insert the cable’s end into matching port on your computer.
- Turn the printer on at this point.
- Click the Start button on your desktop to draw Control Panel section, on which you can try to locate and select the Hardware and Sound option.
- Select Devices and Printers on the next display and look for ‘Add a Printer’ option.
- Click Local Printer and look for the port your printer uses to connect with the computer.
- Look for “Canon” and select the model and type of your printer. Click Next afterward.
- Assign a name. Click Next.
- Determine whether you want the printer to be shared and be the default printer, click finish.
- Access your web browser and Download Driver canon tr8520.
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
- Take off the entire printer’s external protective materials carefully.
- Open the paper output tray on the front side and lift the scanner unit cover up to expose cartridge holder.
- Take this cartridge holder out and remove its protective materials too.
- Connect the printer to a power source by plugging one end in the proper interface on the printer while the other to wall power outlet.
- Turn the unit on and choose the language you prefer, followed by pressing the OK button and turning the unit back off.
- Lift the scanner cover again to insert the cartridge holder back in place. Close the lid.
- Turn the unit on and press the setup button. Select wireless LAN setup via the operation panel.
- Press OK button.
- Select easy setup.
- Press OK button.
- Select access point.
- Press OK button.
- Feed it the WEP-key.
- Press OK button.
- Insert the companion CD and run the program from the auto-play.
- Select the country where you stay at the moment. Click Next.
- Choose easy install and click Next.
- Select “Use the printer on network” and click Next.
- Soon, a window of Printer Detection appears. Click Next.
Canon PIXMA TR8520 Driver Download:
|Canon TR8520 PosterArtist Updater Ver.2.62.10 (Windows 7/8/10/XP/Vista)|
|Canon TR8520 My Image Garden Ver.3.6.0 (Windows 7/8/10/XP/Vista)|
|Canon TR8520 EasyWebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows 7/8/10/XP/Vista)|
|Canon TR8520 Quick Menu Ver.2.8.0 (Windows 7/8/10/XP/Vista)|
|Canon TR8520 PosterArtist Lite Ver.2.62.00 (Windows 7/8/10/XP/Vista)|
|Canon TR8520 IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.4.0 (Windows 7/8/10/XP/Vista)|
|Canon TR8520 My Image Garden Ver.3.6.0 (Mac)|
|Canon TR8520 Quick Menu Ver.2.8.0 (Mac)|
|Canon TR8520 IJ Network Device Setup Utility Ver.1.0.0 (Mac)|
|Canon TR8520 IJ Scan Utility Lite Ver.3.0.0 (Mac)|
|Canon TR8520 Manual Guide for My Image Garden (Windows)|
|Canon TR8520 Manual Guide Quick Menu Ver.2.8.0 (Windows)|
|Canon TR8520 Manual Guide for Quick Menu (Mac)|
|Canon TR8520 Manual Guide for My Image Garden (Mac)|