Canon PIXMA MX330 Manual Setup and Software Download
|Canon PIXMA MX330|
Canon PIXMA MX330 Wireless Setup, IJ Setup Fax Printer Manual, Instruction and Scanner Software Download For Windows, Mac and Linux – The Canon Pixma MX330 doesn’t produce the most effective top quality prints, but you won’t locate a much more functional printer in the below-$150 classification. An auto-document feeder, 1.8-inch LCD display, and easy-to-use functions make it an outstanding choice for innovative houses on a spending plan. even if you’re on a spending plan doesn’t indicate you need to be relegated to acquiring some affordable printer that can’t function outside of simple text documents. If you need a device that can fax, copy, scan, and also print on a variety of media, the Canon Pixma MX330 will make an excellent addition to your home office. At $110, this all-in-one enhances efficiency by including an automatic file feeder as well as a full shade 1.80-inch LCD. Although we have grievances about the outcome high quality and also missing out on functions, we can not suggest with the package of attributes as well as the excellent worth you’ll enter the Canon Pixma MX330.
The control panel, set into the sloping front face of the ADF border, includes a small, colour LCD display, which presents the majority of the condition details on the equipment. Given that it has a graphic LCD display it’s strange there are no equivalent sd card ports, so you could preview pictures before printing, though it does have a PictBridge outlet, which doubles as a walk-up print center for USB drives. Canon’s reasoning is that the MX series is for small business and, if you desire image centers, you acquire one of the PIXMA MP series makers. There’s only one paper path via the Canon Pixma MX330 and that’s from a fold-out paper tray at the back with to the inside of the front cover, which folds up to develop the result tray. Cleverly, it folds down automatically when you begin to print, so you don’t need to open the device initially.
If you have a cordless network and also decide to acquire the optional Bluetooth unit, you could have the liberty of printing wirelessly in your house or office. Additionally, for your ease the Canon Pixma MX330 enables you to print photos directly from your camera, video camera phone and even some video cameras, as long as you have the appropriate USB configuration. Are you still paying off pupil lendings? Or are you looking for additional money to assist your youngsters or grandkids to go college? Investing In the Canon Pixma MX330 all-in-one printer could in fact aid with these expenses. Canon has actually partnered up with Upromise, a program that provides refund on eligible items when purchasing them for college.
Canon PIXMA MX330 Ink Cartridges:
- PG-210 Black Ink Tank
- CL-211 Color Ink Tank
Canon PIXMA MX330 OS Compatibility:
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Canon PIXMA MX 330 Specification Review:
- Printing Method: Inkjet.
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 borderless photo: approximately 45 seconds, Black: ESAT; 7.5 ipm, Color: ESAT; 4.5 ipm.
- Number of Nozzles: Color: Based on ISO/IEC 24734.
- Color:Simplex Mode: Black: 320, Color: 1,152, Total: 1,472.
- Picoliter Size (color): 2 and 5.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi, Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: Paper Sizes: 4x 6, 4x 8, 5x 7, 8x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 envelopes.
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: 100 pages, ADF: 30 Sheets.
- Printer Features: Auto Document Feeder, Auto Photo Fix, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Photo Printing, Template Print.
- Copy Speed (up to): Color FCOT: 31 seconds.
- Reduction / Enlargement: 25% – 400%.
- Copy Features: 4-in-1 / 2-in-1 Copy, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF), Sticker Copying, Zoom.
- Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor (CIS).
- Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Scanning Mode: 48-bit internal / 24-bit external.
- Scanner Features: Auto Scan, Push Scan, Scan To Memory.
- Max. Document Size: Flatbed: 8.5 x 11.7, ADF: 8.5 x 14.
- Modem Speed: 33.6 Kbps (Super G3 color fax).
- Transmission Speed (approx.): Black: Approx. 3 sec. / page, Color: Approx. 1 min. / page.
- Memory Capacity: Approx. 50 pages.
- Speed Dialing: 20 Locations.
- Other Features: 1.8 LCD, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Fully-Integrated Auto Document Feeder PictBridge, Quick Start.
- Standard Interface: Bluetooth® v2.0 (Optional).
- USB 2.0 Hi-Speed: PictBridge (Cable not included).
- Software Included: Setup Software and User’s Guide CD-ROM, MX330 Printer Driver, Easy-PhotoPrint EX, MP Navigator EX, Solution Menu.
- Dimension (W x D x H): 18.1 (W) x 16.2 (D) x 7.8 (H).
- Weight: 19.7 lbs.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MX330 for Windows:
- In most cases, all you need to do to setup a printer is simply plug it in on a computer and let the operating system do the rest.
- This, however, requires you to follow each and every step prompted by the installation wizard.
- The printer needs to shut down first.
- Trying to install printer driver while it’s on will cancel out the process.
- The package your printer comes in must also include a dedicated USB cable.
- Unless otherwise stated, in which case, you need to find one that works.
- Locate the interface or port on your printer and insert one end of the cable into the matching port.
- Insert the cable’s end into matching port on your computer.
- Turn the printer on at this point.
- Click the Start button on your desktop to draw Control Panel section, on which you can try to locate and select the Hardware and Sound option.
- Select Devices and Printers on the next display and look for ‘Add a Printer’ option.
- Click Local Printer and look for the port your printer uses to connect with the computer.
- Look for “Canon” and select the model and type of your printer. Click Next afterward.
- Assign a name. Click Next.
- Determine whether you want the printer to be shared and be the default printer, click finish.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MX330 for Mac:
- Access your web browser and Download Driver canon tr8520.
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
Canon PIXMA MX330 Wireless Setup:
- Take off the entire printer’s external protective materials carefully.
- Open the paper output tray on the front side and lift the scanner unit cover up to expose cartridge holder.
- Take this cartridge holder out and remove its protective materials too.
- Connect the printer to a power source by plugging one end in the proper interface on the printer while the other to wall power outlet.
- Turn the unit on and choose the language you prefer, followed by pressing the OK button and turning the unit back off.
- Lift the scanner cover again to insert the cartridge holder back in place. Close the lid.
- Turn the unit on and press the setup button. Select wireless LAN setup via the operation panel.
- Press OK button.
- Select easy setup.
- Press OK button.
- Select access point.
- Press OK button.
- Feed it the WEP-key.
- Press OK button.
- Insert the companion CD and run the program from the auto-play.
- Select the country where you stay at the moment. Click Next.
- Choose easy install and click Next.
- Select “Use the printer on network” and click Next.
- Soon, a window of Printer Detection appears. Click Next.
Canon PIXMA MX330 Driver Download:
|ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6)|
|MX330 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (OS X 10.5/10.6)|
|MX330 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|MX330 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP)|
|MX330 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)|
|MX330 series MP Driver Ver. 1.01 (Windows 2000)|
|MX330 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows XP x64)|
|Printer Driver for OSX (CUPS)|
|Printer Driver for OSX|
|MX330 series Scanner Driver Ver. 14.11.4a (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (Source File)|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm)|
|ScanGear MP for Linux (deb)|
|Source file for Printer Driver for Linux|
|Printer Driver for Linux (rpm)|
|Printer Driver for Debian Linux|
|ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X)|
|MX330 series User Manual (Windows)|
|MX330 series User Manual (Mac)|
All files in the Canon Software Installation For Mac is we take the original file from Canon official website, we give you the ease to download Canon Pixma MX330 in on our website, we hope you love to visit here, if there are any broken links please contact us at contact form.