Canon PIXMA MX 922 Driver Setup and Driver Download, Setup Mac
Like Other Driver: Canon PIXMA MX882 Driver Setup and Download
- PGI-255 PGBK XXL XXL Pigment Black
- PGI-250 PGBK XL XL Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C XL XL Cyan
- CLI-251 M XL XL Magenta
- CLI-251 Y XL XL Yellow
- CLI-251 BK XL XL Black
- PGI-250 PGBK Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C Cyan
- CLI-251 M Magenta
- CLI-251 Y Yellow
- CLI-251 BK Black
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Printing Technology: Color inkjet
- Print Speed: Black: 15 ipm, Color: 10 ipm, 4.0 x 6.0″ Photo: 21 seconds
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi4, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi4.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Automatic Sheet Feeder: ADF: 35 Sheets 10 Sheets Photo Paper 5 x 7
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, High-Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope Chlorine-free paper can be used.
- Output Tray Capacity: Lower Cassette: 250 Sheets Plain Paper Upper Cassette: 20 Sheets Photo Paper 4 x 6
- Printer Features: AirPrint2, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing5, CD/DVD Printing, Dual Function Panel, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print8, Google Cloud Print3, Photo Printing, Template Print, Evernote.
- Copy Features: Auto Duplex Document Feeder, AE (Auto Exposure / Intensity) copy, Auto Duplex Copy, Borderless, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Multiple Copy: 1-99 pages, Preset Copy, Ratios, Reserve Copy, Sort (ADF), Zoom.
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Duplex Scan, Auto Scan Mode9, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory.
- Fax Features: Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing(manual), Group Dialing, Memory Transmission, Redial, Remote Reception
- Other Features: AirPrint2, Google Cloud Print3, Wireless Printing1, 3.0 LCD, Dual Function Panel, Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, Ethernet, Full HD Movie Print8, Fully Integrated Auto Duplex ADF, PictBridge (Wireless LAN), Mobile Device Printing13, Print Your Days19, Quick Start, PIXMA Cloud Link10.
- In most cases, all you need to do to setup a printer is simply plug it in on a computer and let the operating system do the rest. This, however, requires you to follow each and every step prompted by the installation wizard.
- The printer needs to shut down first. Trying to install printer driver while it’s on will cancel out the process.
- The package your printer comes in must also include a dedicated USB cable. Unless otherwise stated, in which case, you need to find one that works.
- Locate the interface or port on your printer and insert one end of the cable into the matching port.
- Insert the cable’s end into matching port on your computer. Turn the printer on at this point.
- Click the Start button on your desktop to draw Control Panel section, on which you can try to locate and select the Hardware and Sound option. Select Devices and Printers on the next display and look for ‘Add a Printer’ option. Click Local Printer and look for the port your printer uses to connect with the computer.
- Look for “Canon” and select the model and type of your printer. Click Next afterward.
- Assign a name. Click Next.
- Determine whether you want the printer to be shared and be the default printer, click finish.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MX922 for Mac:
- Access your web browser and Download Driver.
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
Canon MX922 Wireless Setup Without CD:
There are not many people who use the wireless feature from Canon PIXMA 922 MX Series because they do not know how to install the wireless setting on this printer, though basically, this kind of feature can be very helpful for those who want to print from far away. If you want to use the wireless feature from Canon PIXMA MX 922 but you do not know how to install this feature properly, then you might want to follow these simple steps to install the wireless feature for your Canon PIXMA printer. Here are the steps that you need to follow.
- The first thing that you need to do is to put the CD driver of the Canon MX922 printer into your computer. You will be able to find the CD on the box package that you get when you buy the printer. If you have lost your CD driver, you can download the driver for the specific Canon PIXMA printer on the official site of Canon.
- After that, you will need to run the setup files from the CD driver. However, most of the time, the setup will run automatically when you put the CD driver in.
- The next screen will appear that will let you choose to pick the wireless setting or the USB setting. You know that you have to choose the wireless setting since that is what you want from this printer. Therefore, you should skip the USB setup on the installation for the wireless setting.
- A new screen will appear and tell you to turn on the printer before you can finally process the process that you are doing.
- Another screen will appear that will tell you to choose the connection setting. The first option is the WPS and the second one is the Cableless Setup. You will need to pick the second option of the Cableless Setup. If you are running on Windows XP, you will need to pick the Other Setup that is located on the lowest part of the screen.
- Once you pick the Cableless Setup, hold down the Wi-Fi button and wait until the alarm light blinks two times. After that, the Wi-Fi will blink faster for a short time and you will be able to continue the installation process by clicking Next on your screen.
- After you do that, you just need to pick the region where you buy the printer. There are some region options that you can pick and you will need to pick the one that is true based on your location. The same thing is applied when you are choosing the country later on after you pick the region where you buy the printer.
- When everything is finished, you just need to agree on the terms and agreements. The wizard will automatically start the installation process and you just need to wait for the process to be finished. When the whole processes are finished, then you can use the wireless feature from your Canon PIXMA.
Canon PIXMA MX922 Wireless Setup With Driver:
- Take off the entire printer’s external protective materials carefully. Open the paper output tray on the front side and lift the scanner unit cover up to expose cartridge holder. Take this cartridge holder out and remove its protective materials too.
- Connect the printer to a power source by plugging one end in the proper interface on the printer while the other to wall power outlet.
- Turn the unit on and choose the language you prefer, followed by pressing the OK button and turning the unit back off.
- Lift the scanner cover again to insert the cartridge holder back in place. Close the lid.
- Turn the unit on and press the setup button. Select wireless LAN setup via operation panel.
- Press OK button.
- Select easy setup.
- Press OK button.
- Select access point.
- Press OK button.
- Feed it the WEP-key.
- Press OK button.
- Insert the companion CD and run the program from the auto-play.
- Select the country where you stay at the moment. Click Next.
- Choose easy install and click Next.
- Select “Use the printer on network” and click Next.
- Soon, a window of Printer Detection appears. Click Next.
Canon PIXMA MX 922 Driver Download:
Name Drivers and Operating System
|Canon MX 922 series Mini Master Setup (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon MX 922 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon MX 922 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon MX 922 My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)|
|Canon MX 922 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon MX 922 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b (Mac OS X )|
|Canon MX 922 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 220.127.116.11 (Mac)|
|Canon MX 922 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon MX 922 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.2 (Mac)|
|Canon MX 922 Canon IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (Mac)|
|Canon MX 922 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon MX 922 series ScanGear Driver Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|