Canon PIXMA MG6120 Manual Setup and Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG6120|
Canon PIXMA MG6120 Printer Wireless Setup, IJ Setup, User Manual and Scanner Software Driver Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – The high-performance Canon PIXMA MG6120 Wireless Picture All-in-One Printer, Canon’s new Smart Touch System as well as includes cordless connectivity with an auto-document feeder to its charitable listing of attributes. is the go to gadget for wireless printing as well as scanning whatever from homework, recipes, records, material for scrapbooks and also your HD films in your home and your pamphlets, marketing pieces as well as letters for the office. his capable maker registers top marks in both speed as well as result top quality and also introduces with attributes like a 3-inch display, a touch-sensitive control panel, and twin paper feed trays thanks to the auto-document feeder (ADF) installed on the back. If you get on the hunt for a printer absolutely worthwhile of its all-in-one name, the Canon Pixma MG6120 makes our referral for its equal equilibrium of price as well as functions.
- PGI-225 Pigment Black Ink Tank
- CLI-226 Cyan Ink Tank
- CLI-226 Magenta Ink Tank
- CLI-226 Yellow Ink Tank
- CLI-226 Gray Ink Tank
- CLI-226 Black Ink Tank
Recommended Driver: Canon PIXMA MG2500 Setup and Driver Download
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds8, Black: ESAT Approx. 12.5 ipm14, Color: ESAT, Approx. 9.3 ipm1
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 5,632 / Black: 512 / Total: 6,144
- Picoliter Size (color): 1,2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi4, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper; Fine Art: Canon Fine Art Paper Photo Rag; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope.
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets Cassette: 150 Sheet.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color) Approx. 15 seconds.
- Printer Features: Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Grayscale Printing, ID Photo Print, Smartphone Photo Printing, Photo Index Sheet, Photo Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Photo Printing, Template Print, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Features: 4 in 1 / 2 in 1, Auto Duplex Copy, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Correction, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Manual Color Adjustment, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Trimming Copy, Zoom.
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode, Gutter Shadow Correction, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory, Wireless Scanning.
- In most cases, all you need to do to setup a printer is simply plug it in on a computer and let the operating system do the rest. This, however, requires you to follow each and every step prompted by the installation wizard.
- The printer needs to shut down first. Trying to install printer driver while it’s on will cancel out the process.
- The package your printer comes in must also include a dedicated USB cable. Unless otherwise stated, in which case, you need to find one that works.
- Locate the interface or port on your printer and insert one end of the cable into the matching port.
- Insert the cable’s end into matching port on your computer. Turn the printer on at this point.
- Click the Start button on your desktop to draw Control Panel section, on which you can try to locate and select the Hardware and Sound option. Select Devices and Printers on the next display and look for ‘Add a Printer’ option. Click Local Printer and look for the port your printer uses to connect with the computer.
- Look for “Canon” and select the model and type of your printer. Click Next afterward.
- Assign a name. Click Next.
- Determine whether you want the printer to be shared and be the default printer, click finish.
- Access your web browser and Download Driver canon mg6120.
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the Canon mg6120 driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
Canon PIXMA MG6120 Wireless Setup:
- Take off the entire printer’s external protective materials carefully. Open the paper output tray on the front side and lift the scanner unit cover up to expose cartridge holder. Take this cartridge holder out and remove its protective materials too.
- Connect the printer to a power source by plugging one end in the proper interface on the printer while the other to wall power outlet.
- Turn the unit on and choose the language you prefer, followed by pressing the OK button and turning the unit back off.
- Lift the scanner cover again to insert the cartridge holder back in place. Close the lid.
- Turn the unit on and press the setup button. Select Canon mg6120 wireless LAN setup via the operation panel.
- Press OK button.
- Select easy setup.
- Press OK button.
- Select access point.
- Press OK button.
- Feed it the WEP-key.
- Press OK button.
- Insert the companion CD and run the program from the auto-play.
- Select the country where you stay at the moment. Click Next.
- Choose easy install and click Next.
- Select “Use the printer on network” and click Next.
- Soon, a window of Printer Detection appears. Click Next.
Canon PIXMA MG6120 Printer Driver Download
Canon MG 6120 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon MG 6120 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows/Vista/XP)|
Canon MG 6120 My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)
|Canon MG 6120 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.16.10.0 (OS X )|
|Canon MG 6120 Canon IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (Mac)|
|Canon MG 6120 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b (OS X )|
|Canon MG 6120 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver. 4.1.6 (OS X )|
|Canon MG 6120 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X )|
|Canon MG 6120 My Image Garden Ver. 1.0.0 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Canon MG 6120 series Linux IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80|
|Canon MG 6120 series Linux Scanner Driver MP Ver. 3.00|