Canon PIXMA MG6100 Software Download and Wireless Setup
|Canon PIXMA MG6100|
Canon PIXMA MG6100 Series Wireless Setup, IJ Setup, Instruction Manual and Scanner Driver Software Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – Canon’s brand-new Pixma MG6100 multifunction printer satiates our high expectations for consumer-level printers at the $200 price factor. This qualified equipment signs up leading marks in both speed and output high quality as well as introduces with functions like a 3-inch display screen, a touch-sensitive control panel, as well as dual paper feed trays thanks to the auto-document feeder (ADF) placed on the back. With this printer it’s like having a photo laboratory in your home. It produces high resolution (9600 x 2400 dpi) color indeterminate prints from 4 x 6″ (101.6 x 152.4 mm) to 8.5 x 11″ (215.9 x 279.4 mm) as well as will certainly output a 4 x 6″ picture in as quick as 20 seconds. The MG6100 includes Canon’s Smart Touch system control panel makings print, scan as well as copy functions a wind. You select the attribute you require, as well as only the required touch buttons brighten to guide you making it happen.
With the growth of more and more digital cams with HD film capacities, the trouble of missing a still photo opportunity occurs. The Canon PIXMA MG6100 is the service. With Full HD Movie Print software you can transform those. MOV film clips from a suitable Canon DSLR or PowerShot point and shoot electronic camera right into stunning images. The MG6100 runs with Canon’s Hybrid Ink System: six specific ink storage tanks to produce excellent quality images. The ink system includes 5 color dye-based inks for fantastic shade images; one pigment black ink to produce crisp and clear text. Including in the efficiency of this maker are Auto Photo Fix which applies very accurate photo shade equilibrium and comparison, as well as Auto Record Take care of delivers stunning, easy-to-view scans remedied to produce clear and sharp message. The serif typefaces in our Word record looked clean and sharp, yet we discovered some extremely faint spotting in solid shades on the PDFs.
Arrangement Getting the MG6100 connected to our wireless network was a cinch. Navigating utilizing the 3-inch LCD display and also the touch buttons was fairly instinctive, so locating the Wireless LAN Setup under the “Set Up” menu was a no-brainer. When Canon’s drivers were mounted on our note pad, we had the ability to begin producing papers and also photos quickly. The MG6100 prints color web pages with a resolution approximately 9600 x 2400 dpi and text pages up to 600 x 600 dpi. Our prints mostly matched the saturation as well as illumination of the original photo kept on our iPod touch. Though parts of the photo were a little dark, the HP PhotoSmart eStation C510a produced also darker images. The emphasis of our subject attracted attention crisply from the background yet lacked several of the detail of the initial picture.
Canon PIXMA MG 6100 Ink Cartridges Supports:
- PGI-225 Pigment Black Ink Tank
- CLI-226 Cyan Ink Tank
- CLI-226 Magenta Ink Tank
- CLI-226 Yellow Ink Tank
- CLI-226 Gray Ink Tank
- CLI-226 Black Ink Tank
Recommended Driver: Canon PIXMA MG6120 Manual and Setup Download
Canon PIXMA MG6100 OS Compatibility:
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Canon PIXMA MG 6100 Specification Review:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 20 seconds8, Black: ESAT Approx. 12.5 ipm14, Color: ESAT, Approx. 9.3 ipm1
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 5,632 / Black: 512 / Total: 6,144
- Picoliter Size (color): 1,2 and 5
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi4, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss; Matte: Canon Matte Photo Paper; Fine Art: Canon Fine Art Paper Photo Rag; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope.
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 150 Sheets Cassette: 150 Sheet.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color) Approx. 15 seconds.
- Printer Features: Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Grayscale Printing, ID Photo Print, Smartphone Photo Printing, Photo Index Sheet, Photo Direct Print (Memory Card/Camera/USB Flash Memory), Photo Printing, Template Print, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Features: 4 in 1 / 2 in 1, Auto Duplex Copy, Auto Exposure/Intensity Copy, Face Brightener/Fading Correction, Fit-to-Page, Gutter Shadow Correction Copy, Intensity, Manual Color Adjustment, Masking Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Trimming Copy, Zoom.
- Scanner Features: Auto Document Fix, Auto Scan Mode, Gutter Shadow Correction, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory, Wireless Scanning.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG6100 for Windows:
- In most cases, all you need to do to setup a printer is simply plug it in on a computer and let the operating system do the rest. This, however, requires you to follow each and every step prompted by the installation wizard.
- The printer needs to shut down first. Trying to install printer driver while it’s on will cancel out the process.
- The package your printer comes in must also include a dedicated USB cable. Unless otherwise stated, in which case, you need to find one that works.
- Locate the interface or port on your printer and insert one end of the cable into the matching port.
- Insert the cable’s end into matching port on your computer. Turn the printer on at this point.
- Click the Start button on your desktop to draw Control Panel section, on which you can try to locate and select the Hardware and Sound option. Select Devices and Printers on the next display and look for ‘Add a Printer’ option. Click Local Printer and look for the port your printer uses to connect with the computer.
- Look for “Canon” and select the model and type of your printer. Click Next afterward.
- Assign a name. Click Next.
- Determine whether you want the printer to be shared and be the default printer, click finish.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG6100 for Mac:
- Access your web browser and Download Driver canon mg6100.
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the Canon mg6100 driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
Canon PIXMA MG6100 Wireless Setup:
- Take off the entire printer’s external protective materials carefully. Open the paper output tray on the front side and lift the scanner unit cover up to expose cartridge holder. Take this cartridge holder out and remove its protective materials too.
- Connect the printer to a power source by plugging one end in the proper interface on the printer while the other to wall power outlet.
- Turn the unit on and choose the language you prefer, followed by pressing the OK button and turning the unit back off.
- Lift the scanner cover again to insert the cartridge holder back in place. Close the lid.
- Turn the unit on and press the setup button. Select Canon mg6100 wireless LAN setup via the operation panel.
- Press OK button.
- Select easy setup.
- Press OK button.
- Select access point.
- Press OK button.
- Feed it the WEP-key.
- Press OK button.
- Insert the companion CD and run the program from the auto-play.
- Select the country where you stay at the moment. Click Next.
- Choose easy install and click Next.
- Select “Use the printer on network” and click Next.
- Soon, a window of Printer Detection appears. Click Next.
Canon PIXMA MG6100 Printer Driver Download
Canon MG 6100 series MP Driver Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon MG 6100 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.56a (Windows/Vista/XP)|
Canon MG 6100 My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)
|Canon MG 6100 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver.16.10.0 (OS X )|
|Canon MG 6100 Canon IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (Mac)|
|Canon MG 6100 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b (OS X )|
|Canon MG 6100 Easy-PhotoPrint EX Ver. 4.1.6 (OS X )|
|Canon MG 6100 ICA Driver Ver. 4.0.0 (OS X )|
|Canon MG 6100 My Image Garden Ver. 1.0.0 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|Canon MG 6100 series Linux IJ Printer Driver Ver. 3.80|
|Canon MG 6100 series Linux Scanner Driver MP Ver. 3.00|
All files in the Canon Pixma Series Driver and Review is we take the original file from Canon official website, we give you the ease to download Canon Pixma MG6100 in on our website, we hope you love to visit here, if there are any broken links please contact us at contact form.