Canon PIXMA MG 5520 Driver Setup and Download
|Canon PIXMA MG5520|
So, it will never be a problem for you if you want to do the more productive performance at work once you have applied the canon mg5520. This particular fact is proven when the printer can produce about 2.6 pages per minute. Quick Start assists you start fast only push the power button as well as you can begin inputting commands in secs. The PIXMA MG5520 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One printer with the innovative design providing a combination of high performance and also genuine benefit. Print gorgeous, borderless2 pictures up to 8.5″ x 11″ and crisp papers with exceptional quality. The MG5520 supplies 4800 x 1200 optimum color dpi3 with 2pl technology, 5 individual ink containers as well as the ChromaLife100+ system. If a shade goes out, you only replace the ink container you require. And also, the Snap Edge function permits quick access to the ink storage tanks for very easy replacement.
With a 2.5″ LCD screen, the MG5520 lets you sneak peek your pictures before you print, and also correct your pictures with Auto Photo Fix II. The PIXMA MG5520 MG Series includes the benefit of the Canon PRINT app,4 which allows you print images as well as files from your mobile device. With the cloud printing feature, you can publish directly from choosing preferred on-line Cloud services such as Picasa Web Albums, Flickr, Facebook, Twitter, Dropbox, etc., either at the printer itself or with your mobile phone using the free Canon PRINT application. AirPrint5 allows you to print straight from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch wirelessly, while built-in Wi-Fi technology enables you to print and also scan wirelessly1 from practically anywhere around your home.
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds10,11, Black: ESAT (Black): Approx. 12.2 ipm10,11, Color:ESAT (Color): Approx. 8.7 ipm10,11.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi3, Black:Up to 600 x 600 dpi3.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope; Chlorine-free paper can be used.
- Printer Features: AirPrint5, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing2, Calendar Print, Cloud Link Printing14, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print6, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print15, My Image Garden8, Mobile Device Printing13, Photo Printing, Cloud Link Printing14, PIXMA Printing Solutions4, Print from Email, Red-Eye Correction, Template Print, Trimming Print, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT(Color): Approx. 20 seconds11.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy, Zoom.
- PGI-250 Pigment Black XL
- CLI-251 Cyan XL
- CLI-251 Magenta XL
- CLI-251 Yellow XL
- CLI-251 Black XL
- PGI-250 Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C Cyan
- CLI-251 M Magenta
- CLI-251 Yellow
- CLI-251 Black
- In most cases, all you need to do to setup a printer is simply plug it in on a computer and let the operating system do the rest. This, however, requires you to follow each and every step prompted by the installation wizard.
- The printer needs to shut down first. Trying to install printer driver while it’s on will cancel out the process.
- The package your printer comes in must also include a dedicated USB cable. Unless otherwise stated, in which case, you need to find one that works.
- Locate the interface or port on your printer and insert one end of the cable into the matching port.
- Insert the cable’s end into matching port on your computer. Turn the printer on at this point.
- Click the Start button on your desktop to draw Control Panel section, on which you can try to locate and select the Hardware and Sound option. Select Devices and Printers on the next display and look for ‘Add a Printer’ option. Click Local Printer and look for the port your printer uses to connect with the computer.
- Look for “Canon” and select the model and type of your printer. Click Next afterward.
- Assign a name. Click Next.
- Determine whether you want the printer to be shared and be the default printer, click finish.
- Access your web browser and Download Driver canon mg5520.
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
Canon PIXMA MG5520 Wireless Setup:
- Take off the entire printer’s external protective materials carefully. Open the paper output tray on the front side and lift the scanner unit cover up to expose cartridge holder. Take this cartridge holder out and remove its protective materials too.
- Connect the printer to a power source by plugging one end in the proper interface on the printer while the other to wall power outlet.
- Turn the unit on and choose the language you prefer, followed by pressing the OK button and turning the unit back off.
- Lift the scanner cover again to insert the cartridge holder back in place. Close the lid.
- Turn the unit on and press the setup button. Select wireless LAN setup via the operation panel.
- Press OK button.
- Select easy setup.
- Press OK button.
- Select access point.
- Press OK button.
- Feed it the WEP-key.
- Press OK button.
- Insert the companion CD and run the program from the auto-play.
- Select the country where you stay at the moment. Click Next.
- Choose easy install and click Next.
- Select “Use the printer on network” and click Next.
- Soon, a window of Printer Detection appears. Click Next.
- Canon PIXMA MG5520 Driver Download:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon MG5520 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon MG5520 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon MG5520 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon MG5520 My Printer Software Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)|
|Canon MG5520 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon MG5520 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac OS X )|
|Canon MG5520 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 184.108.40.206 (Mac)|
|Canon MG5520 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon MG5520 IJ Network Tool Software Ver.4.7.0 (Mac)|
|Canon MG5520 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon MG5520 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon MG5520 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|