Canon PIXMA MG4220 Driver Setup and Download
|Canon PIXMA MG4220|
Canon PIXMA MG4220 Wireless Setup, Manual Installations and Scanner Driver Download For Mac, Windows, Linux – The MG4220 includes a built-in Wi-Fi receiver. Easily share the printer with various other computers on your residence network and place the printer in a more central location. Furthermore, the MG4220 is compatible with cloud printing, permitting you to print through PIXMA Cloud Link and also Google Cloud Print. Along with wireless printing, the MG4220 features wireless scanning, allowing you to scan to various other tools on your network. You could even scan to an email address right from the scanner’s 2.5″ LCD. The built-in card ports work with many popular memory cards and also provide the capability to print photos directly from your sd card without a computer. The card slots likewise offer the capacity to scan PC-free by sending the scans to a flash memory card. In addition, Network Scan offers the alternative of sending scans straight to a network folder. In addition to a basic USB connection, The flexible PIXMA Cloud Link function enables you to conveniently print images from online image albums such as Canon image Gateway and Google Picasa as well as download web design templates and also seasonal calendars, all right on your printer.
Recommended: Canon PIXMA MG8120 Printer Manual Setup
- PG-240 Pigment Black Cartridge
- CL-241 Dye Color Cartridge
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds1, Black: ESAT (Black) Approx. 9.9 ipm4, Color: ESAT (Color) Approx. 5.7 ipm4
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 1,152 / Black: 640 / Total: 1,792.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi2, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi2
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope
- Output Tray Capacity: Auto Sheet Feeder: 100 Sheets.
- Scanner Max. Resolutions: Optical:1200 x 2400 dpi, Interpolated:19,200 x 19,200 dpi.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing9, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print5, Fun Filter Effects, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link, Template Print, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless Printing, Evernote.
- In most cases, all you need to do to setup a printer is simply plug it in on a computer and let the operating system do the rest.
- This, however, requires you to follow each and every step prompted by the installation wizard.
- The printer needs to shut down first.
- Trying to install printer driver while it’s on will cancel out the process.
- The package your printer comes in must also include a dedicated USB cable.
- Unless otherwise stated, in which case, you need to find one that works.
- Locate the interface or port on your printer and insert one end of the cable into the matching port.
- Insert the cable’s end into matching port on your computer.
- Turn the printer on at this point.
- Click the Start button on your desktop to draw Control Panel section, on which you can try to locate and select the Hardware and Sound option.
- Select Devices and Printers on the next display and look for ‘Add a Printer’ option.
- Click Local Printer and look for the port your printer uses to connect with the computer.
- Look for “Canon” and select the model and type of your printer. Click Next afterward.
- Assign a name. Click Next.
- Determine whether you want the printer to be shared and be the default printer, click finish.
- Access your web browser and Download Driver canon mg4220.
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
- Take off the entire printer’s external protective materials carefully.
- Open the paper output tray on the front side and lift the scanner unit cover up to expose cartridge holder.
- Take this cartridge holder out and remove its protective materials too.
- Connect the printer to a power source by plugging one end in the proper interface on the printer while the other to wall power outlet.
- Turn the unit on and choose the language you prefer, followed by pressing the OK button and turning the unit back off.
- Lift the scanner cover again to insert the cartridge holder back in place. Close the lid.
- Turn the unit on and press the setup button.
- Select wireless LAN setup via the operation panel.
- Press OK button.
- Select easy setup.
- Press OK button.
- Select access point.
- Press OK button.
- Feed it the WEP-key.
- Press OK button.
- Insert the companion CD and run the program from the auto-play.
- Select the country where you stay at the moment. Click Next.
- Choose easy install and click Next.
- Select “Use the printer on network” and click Next.
- Soon, a window of Printer Detection appears. Click Next.
Canon PIXMA MG4220 Driver Download:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon Pixma MG 4220 series Mini Master Setup (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon Pixma MG 4220 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon Pixma MG 4220 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG 4220 Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG 4220 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon Pixma MG 4220 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 4220 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 4220 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 4220 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 4220 IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (Mac)|
|Canon Pixma MG 4220 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon Pixma MG 4220 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|