Canon PIXMA MG3500 Wireless Setup and Manual Driver Download
|Canon PIXMA MG3500|
Canon PIXMA MG3500 Wireless Setup, Ij Setup, Manual and Scanner Driver Software Download For Windows, Mac, Linux – The black PIXMA MG3500 Wireless Shade All-in-One Inkjet Picture Printer prints approximately 9.9 ipm in black and also 5.7 ipm in shade. The printer uses Canon’s FINE ink technology and also 4800 x 1200 dpi (color) to provide photo-quality printing right from your own computer. Indeterminate photos can be published in conventional photo sizes from 4 x 6″ to 8.5 x 11″. In addition, the printer could output legal-sized papers. Thanks to the printer’s 2-cartridge ink system (1 black & 1 color), changing the ink is easy. It made use of to be quite uncommon to find an inkjet printer for under ₤ 50, yet these days there are numerous complete all-in-ones in this brace and also the PIXMA MG3500 is Canon’s most recent offering. Meant for the home or pupil client, it offers standard print, scan and also copy, but also consist of cordless support and direct print from several mobile device platforms.
- PG-240XXL Black Cartridge
- PG-240XL Black Cartridge
- PG-240 Black Cartridge
- CL-241XL Color Cartridge
- CL-241 Color Cartridge
- PG-240XL/CL-241XL Combo Pack with GP-502 Paper.
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 44 seconds7, Black: ESAT: Approx. 9.9 ipm, Color: ESAT: Approx. 5.7 ipm.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi2, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High-Resolution Paper, Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy, Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus , Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster, Matte: Matte Photo Paper, Envelope: U.S. #10 Envelope
- Output Tray Capacity: 100 Sheets Plain Paper -OR- 20 Sheets of 4×6 Photo Paper.
- Printer Features: AirPrint, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing, Calendar Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print4, Special Filters, Google Cloud Print10, Mobile Device Printing, My Image Garden, Photo Printing, Red-Eye Correction, Trimming Print, Quiet Mode, Wireless Printing.
- Copy Features: Standard Copy, Borderless Copy, Fit-to-Page, Multiple Copy: 1-21 Pages
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG3500 for Windows:
- In most cases, all you need to do to setup a printer is simply plug it in on a computer and let the operating system do the rest.
- This, however, requires you to follow each and every step prompted by the installation wizard.
- The printer needs to shut down first.
- Trying to install printer driver while it’s on will cancel out the process.
- The package your printer comes in must also include a dedicated USB cable.
- Unless otherwise stated, in which case, you need to find one that works.
- Locate the interface or port on your printer and insert one end of the cable into the matching port.
- Insert the cable’s end into matching port on your computer.
- Turn the printer on at this point.
- Click the Start button on your desktop to draw Control Panel section, on which you can try to locate and select the Hardware and Sound option.
- Select Devices and Printers on the next display and look for ‘Add a Printer’ option.
- Click Local Printer and look for the port your printer uses to connect with the computer.
- Look for “Canon” and select the model and type of your printer. Click Next afterward.
- Assign a name. Click Next.
- Determine whether you want the printer to be shared and be the default printer, click finish.
- Access your web browser and Download Driver canon mg3500.
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
- Take off the entire printer’s external protective materials carefully.
- Open the paper output tray on the front side and lift the scanner unit cover up to expose cartridge holder.
- Take this cartridge holder out and remove its protective materials too.
- Connect the printer to a power source by plugging one end in the proper interface on the printer while the other to wall power outlet.
- Turn the unit on and choose the language you prefer, followed by pressing the OK button and turning the unit back off.
- Lift the scanner cover again to insert the cartridge holder back in place. Close the lid.
- Turn the unit on and press the setup button.
- Select wireless LAN setup via the operation panel.
- Press OK button.
- Select easy setup.
- Press OK button.
- Select access point.
- Press OK button.
- Feed it the WEP-key.
- Press OK button.
- Insert the companion CD and run the program from the auto-play.
- Select the country where you stay at the moment. Click Next.
- Choose easy install and click Next.
- Select “Use the printer on network” and click Next.
- Soon, a window of Printer Detection appears. Click Next.
- Make sure that the power is turned on.
- Retract the paper output tray and the output tray extension.
- Open the cover.
- The FINE cartridge holder moves to the replacement position.
- Remove the empty FINE cartridge.
- Prepare a new FINE cartridge.
- Install the FINE cartridge.
- Close the cover.
- Adjust the print head position.
- After replacing the FINE cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG3500 Scanner Driver and Software Download
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon MG 3500 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon MG 3500 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon MG 3500 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon MG 3500 Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)|
|Canon MG 3500 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon MG 3500 series Full Driver & Software Package (Mac OS X )|
|Canon MG 3500 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 126.96.36.199 (Mac)|
|Canon MG 3500 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon MG 3500 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon MG 3500 Canon IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (Mac)|
|Canon MG 3500 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon MG 3500 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|