Canon PIXMA MG5420 Driver Setup and Download
Canon Pixma MG5420 Printer Software Download and Wireless Setup Mac – Even though Canon keeps on their tract which is increasing the quality of their product, it seems like Canon PIXMA MG5420 would become a leader whenever the topic hits about the better performance and high-end quality of printing device. Known as Wireless Photo All-in-One Printer, you can say that it has better result on the text quality compared with the previous series. Support with smaller size yet equipped with numerous features and packed specification, moreover offers in affordable price and quality text which is so un-usually high, it should become your efficient printing device for fulfilling your everyday home needs.
The strength of Canon PIXMA MG5420 begins with luxurious-look and good-looking appearance, packed in solid and compact style which is so sophisticated to be placed on your home office, which is ready to make the device as a good fit. Furthermore, the Automatic Duplex featured on this printer becomes the pros side why you have to choose this device. As the term, Automatic Duplex also known as two-sided printing, so that you are able to set the printer to print on the both sides of the paper. In the other hand, the wireless connectivity also lets you to print, scan, or copy any document, directly, from your device.
The weakness of Canon PIXMA MG5420 actually can be said as not a serious problem because the lacks of this device can be made up with the high-end quality of the output document. In the other hand, it does not have any office-centric features, which is somehow important to fulfil your office needs, such as fax capability either automatic document feeder. While on the network connection, it is only able for a Wi-Fi connection only. If you need a fast-speed printing device, this printer might lose because it is only able for 2.5 pages per minute. This is especially good if you’re considering Canon’s premium printers, but do not have the cash or the sentence to spend huge.
Popular Download: Canon PIXMA MG 5320 Driver Setup and Download
Get to know the Canon PIXMA 5420 MG Series, a mid-range multifunction printer from Canon. While it most definitely has its rough spots, you’re obtaining a little bit greater than what you pay for if you choose to pick it up, as it carries out quite possibly in regards to detail and also color range. In addition, if you belong to a young family members, this could be a great choice since it does not throw away ink with combined CMYK cartridges, as well as it has a wide range of printing/scanning options. If you’re on the fence regarding just what type of printer to buy, this one bridges the gap between “just prints images” and general family usage rather well.
There are a range of choices not commonly located on comparably-priced printers that the MG5420 offers the table, and thinking about the efficiency for the rate, you could rely on stretching your dollar quite much. If you’re seeking a small printer since you have area issues on a cluttered workdesk, you may wish to look in other places. It’s not that the printer is a huge, ink-spewing beast, yet its profile is really a little bit unwieldy when you think about that the room freed up by having a low profile is shed in just how large it is. For those of you at home, most definitely ration to see if your workdesk can suit something that determines 18.0″ x 14.6″ x 5.9″, and also considers 17.5 pounds.
Apart from the general girth of the device, its practical attributes are quite handy. Not only does it perform all the regular functions of a multifunction printer print, scan, Copies however it also can print on things like CDs and DVDs if you elect to, and it has a range of networking alternatives that will permit you to print photos and also other data over a wireless network or the net from your smartphone or tablet. The Canon PIXMA MG5420 Wireless Color All-in-One Inkjet Photo Printer from Canon prints in black and white at 15 ipm, allowing you to reduce your paper intake by up to 50%.
Canon’s Easy-WebPrint EX-SPOUSE lets you collect material from various internet sites right into a solitary document which can be printed or conserved as a PDF. Scanning can be started from a computer or from the device itself. In addition to scanning by means of a USB link to a computer system, you can scan to a sd card or to any Wi-Fi-enabled computer system on your network. The scanner immediately spots whether you are checking a picture or file and applies the suitable settings.
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Ink Cartridges supports:
- PGI-250 PGBK XL Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C XL Cyan
- CLI-251 M XL Magenta
- CLI-251 Y XL Yellow
- CLI-251 BK XL Black
- PGI-250 PGBK Pigment Black
- CLI-251 C Cyan
- CLI-251 M Magenta
- CLI-251 Y Yellow
- CLI-251 BK Black
Canon PIXMA MG5420 OS Compatibility:
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
Canon PIXMA MG 5420 Specification Review:
- Print Speed (up to): 4 x 6 Borderless Photo: Approx. 21 seconds, Black: ESAT (Black) Approx. 15.0 ipm7, Color: ESAT (Color) Approx. 10.0 ipm7
- Number of Nozzles: Color: 4,096 / Pigment Black: 1,024 / Total: 5,120.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 9600 x 2400 dpi, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, 8 x 10, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Canon High Resolution Paper; Super High Gloss: Photo Paper Pro Platinum; Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Semi-Gloss: Photo Paper Plus Semi-Gloss, Photo Paper Pro Luster; Matte: Matte Photo Paper; Envelope: U.S.# 10 Envelope, CD/DVD: Printable CD/DVD/Blu-ray Disc, Chlorine-free paper can be used.
- Output Tray Capacity: Lower Cassette: 125 Sheets Plain Paper Upper Cassette: 20 Sheets Photo Paper (4 x 6).
- Printer Features: AirPrint3, Auto Duplex Print, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Printing6, Calendar Print, CD/DVD Printing, Disc Label Print, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print9, Fun Filter Effects, My Image Garden, Mobile Device Printing6, Photo Direct Printing (Memory Card), Photo Printing, PIXMA Cloud Link4, Red-Eye Correction, Template Print, Trimming Print, Quiet Mode, Web Template Print, Wireless Printing1, Evernote.
- Copy Features: 4-on-1 / 2-on-1 Copy, Auto Exposure Copy, Auto Photo Fix II, Borderless Copy, Disc Label Copy, Fade Restoration, Fit-to-Page, Frame Erase Copy, Multiple Copy: 1-99 Pages, Photo Reprint, Preset Copy Ratios, Two-sided Copy, Zoom
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG5420 for Windows:
- In most cases, all you need to do to setup a printer is simply plug it in on a computer and let the operating system do the rest.
- This, however, requires you to follow each and every step prompted by the installation wizard.
- The printer needs to shut down first.
- Trying to install printer driver while it’s on will cancel out the process.
- The package your printer comes in must also include a dedicated USB cable.
- Unless otherwise stated, in which case, you need to find one that works.
- Locate the interface or port on your printer and insert one end of the cable into the matching port.
- Insert the cable’s end into matching port on your computer.
- Turn the printer on at this point.
- Click the Start button on your desktop to draw Control Panel section, on which you can try to locate and select the Hardware and Sound option.
- Select Devices and Printers on the next display and look for ‘Add a Printer’ option.
- Click Local Printer and look for the port your printer uses to connect with the computer.
- Look for “Canon” and select the model and type of your printer. Click Next afterward.
- Assign a name. Click Next.
- Determine whether you want the printer to be shared and be the default printer, click finish.
How to Setup Canon PIXMA MG5420 for Mac:
- Access your web browser and Download Driver canon mg5420.
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
Canon MG5420 Wireless Setup Without Disk:
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Wireless Setup:
- Take off the entire printer’s external protective materials carefully.
- Open the paper output tray on the front side and lift the scanner unit cover up to expose cartridge holder.
- Take this cartridge holder out and remove its protective materials too.
- Connect the printer to a power source by plugging one end in the proper interface on the printer while the other to wall power outlet.
- Turn the unit on and choose the language you prefer, followed by pressing the OK button and turning the unit back off.
- Lift the scanner cover again to insert the cartridge holder back in place. Close the lid.
- Turn the unit on and press the setup button. Select wireless LAN setup via the operation panel.
- Press OK button.
- Select easy setup.
- Press OK button.
- Select access point.
- Press OK button.
- Feed it the WEP-key.
- Press OK button.
- Insert the companion CD and run the program from the auto-play.
- Select the country where you stay at the moment. Click Next.
- Choose easy install and click Next.
- Select “Use the printer on network” and click Next.
- Soon, a window of Printer Detection appears. Click Next.
Canon MG5420 Replacing a FINE Cartridge:
- Make sure that the power is turned on.
- Retract the paper output tray and the output tray extension.
- Open the cover.
- The FINE cartridge holder moves to the replacement position.
- Remove the empty FINE cartridge.
- Prepare a new FINE cartridge.
- Install the FINE cartridge.
- Close the cover.
- Adjust the print head position.
- After replacing the FINE cartridge
Canon PIXMA MG 5420 Driver Download:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon MG 5420 series Mini Master Setup (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon MG 5420 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon MG 5420 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon MG 5420 Easy-WebPrint EX Ver.1.7.0 (Windows)|
|Canon MG 5420 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon MG 5420 series Scanner Driver Ver.19.0.0b (Mac OS X )|
|Canon MG 5420 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (Mac)|
|Canon MG 5420 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon MG 5420 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon MG 5420 Canon IJ Network Tool Ver.4.7.0 (Mac)|
|Canon MG 5420 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon MG 5420 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|
All files in the Canon Printer How to Scan is we take the original file from Canon official website, we give you the ease to download Canon Pixma MG5420 in on our website, we hope you love to visit here, if there are any broken links please contact us at contact form.