Canon PIXMA MG2522 Driver Setup and Download
|Canon PIXMA MG2522|
Canon Pixma MG 2522 Setup, Manual Installations and Printer Download Manual guide – The Canon PIXMA 2522 MG Series is such a very great printing device that you better own. This particular printing device will definitely be able to help you whenever you want to do your works which are like printing, scanning, and copying. So then, you can really get them done effectively and easily without making you spend too much of your time. Then, you can make your performance at work become more productive impressively. Additionally, with all of this supports, this printer can offer you the notable printing speed as well, which is 8.0 ppm for black and white and 4.0 for colors.
- Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2
- Windows XP SP3 32-bit
- Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1
- Windows 10
- Windows 8
- Mac OS X v10.6.8- v10.9, Mac OS 10.12(Sierra) or later
- Mobile Operating Systems: iOS, Android, Windows RT16
- Print Speed (up to): Black: ESAT: Approx. 8.0 ipm2, Color: ESAT: Approx. 4.0 ipm2.
- Print Resolution (Up to): Color: Up to 4800 x 600 dpi3, Black: Up to 600 x 600 dpi3.
- Paper Sizes: 4 x 6, 5 x 7, Letter, Legal, U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Paper Compatibility: Plain: Plain Paper, Glossy: Photo Paper Plus Glossy II, Photo Paper Glossy; Other: U.S. #10 Envelopes.
- Copy Speed (up to): FCOT (Color): Approx. 31 seconds2.
- Printer Features: Document Printing, My Image Garden1, Photo Printing, Quiet Mode, Red-Eye Correction, Special Filters.
- Output Tray Capacity: Rear Paper Tray: 60 Sheets of Plain Paper OR 20 Sheets of 4 x 6 Glossy Photo Paper.
- Other Features: Hybrid Ink System, 4-Color Cartridge System, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM7, Auto Power On, Quiet Mode.
- Software Included: WINDOWS8/MAC9, PIXMA MG2522 Printer Driver & Setup Software, Scan Utility, My Image Garden, Full HD Movie Print10, CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM7, Special Filters, Image Correction/Enhance, and canning are accessed through My Image Garden.
- PG-245/PG-243: Pigment Black Ink
- CL-246 /CL-244: Dye Based Color Ink
- PG-245 PGBK 8.0 ml (Std) / 12.0 ml (XL)
- CL-246 Color 9.0 ml (Std) / 13.0 ml (XL)
- PG-243 PGBK 5.6 ml
- CL-244 Color 6.2 ml
- In most cases, all you need to do to setup a printer is simply plug it in on a computer and let the operating system do the rest. This, however, requires you to follow each and every step prompted by the installation wizard.
- The printer needs to shut down first. Trying to install printer driver while it’s on will cancel out the process.
- The package your printer comes in must also include a dedicated USB cable. Unless otherwise stated, in which case, you need to find one that works.
- Locate the interface or port on your printer and insert one end of the cable into the matching port.
- Insert the cable’s end into matching port on your computer. Turn the printer on at this point.
- Click the Start button on your desktop to draw Control Panel section, on which you can try to locate and select the Hardware and Sound option. Select Devices and Printers on the next display and look for ‘Add a Printer’ option. Click Local Printer and look for the port your printer uses to connect with the computer.
- Look for “Canon” and select the model and type of your printer. Click Next afterward.
- Assign a name. Click Next.
- Determine whether you want the printer to be shared and be the default printer, click finish.
- Access your web browser and Download Driver canon mg2522.
- Locate the ‘Support and Drivers’ section on the website. Normally it’s on the top right corner.
- Find and click ‘Consumer & Home Office’ option on the list of Product Type.
- Select ‘Printers’ off the list of Product Family.
- Select ‘Drivers & Software’ next to the kind of printer that you have.
- Locate a drop-down menu; select the version Mac OS X that you use.
- Download the Canon mg2522 driver.
- Double-click the file you’ve just downloaded and double-click again on the file that is shown on the new window.
- Select ‘Continue’ twice. Select ‘Install’ to add the printer on your Mac.
- Connect the printer with your Mac using a USB cable. You can now turn the printer on and be ready to print.
Canon PIXMA MG2522 Wireless Setup:
- Take off the entire printer’s external protective materials carefully. Open the paper output tray on the front side and lift the scanner unit cover up to expose cartridge holder. Take this cartridge holder out and remove its protective materials too.
- Connect the printer to a power source by plugging one end in the proper interface on the printer while the other to wall power outlet.
- Turn the unit on and choose the language you prefer, followed by pressing the OK button and turning the unit back off.
- Lift the scanner cover again to insert the cartridge holder back in place. Close the lid.
- Turn the unit on and press the setup button. Select Canon mg2522 wireless LAN setup via the operation panel.
- Press OK button.
- Select easy setup.
- Press OK button.
- Select access point.
- Press OK button.
- Feed it the WEP-key.
- Press OK button.
- Insert the companion CD and run the program from the auto-play.
- Select the country where you stay at the moment. Click Next.
- Choose easy install and click Next.
- Select “Use the printer on network” and click Next.
- Soon, a window of Printer Detection appears. Click Next.
Canon PIXMA MG 2522 Driver Download:
Name Drivers and Operating System
Canon MG 2522 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows/Vista/XP)
|Canon MG 2522 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.02 (Windows/Vista/XP)|
|Canon MG 2522 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.70 (Windows)|
|Canon MG 2522 My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)|
|Canon MG 2522 My Image Garden Software Ver.3.5.1 (Windows)|
|Canon MG 2522 series Full Driver & Software Package Ver. 1.2(Mac OS X )|
|Canon MG 2522 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 188.8.131.52 (Mac)|
|Canon MG 2522 ICA Driver Ver.4.1.3 (Mac)|
|Canon MG 2522 My Image Garden Ver.3.5.1 (Mac)|
|Canon MG 2522 IJ Scan Utility Software Ver.2.3.4 (Mac)|
|Canon MG 2522 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.00 (Linux)|
|Canon MG 2522 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.20 (Linux)|